Thursday, July 23, 2009

#3 when you release a wild boar out of its trap

Missed me? Awwww, don't be. Let me tell you little kids sometthing, if I would have update this often, it wouldn't be fun, would it?
Seeing all of you asking for updates make me all excited!


Now, back to my job. =)


Now that BW and LL together? Deeply in love each other while JW's suffering at the background? or has he moved on to that little HMY as they are always seen together nowadays? Don't worry, if you still haven't move on, you can use the condoms that I heard someone gave you to protect yourself. Good luck on your next love life. Don't make it too bad like the last one.

How about the fight between our prefects? TI and our very own head prefect, LN. Meooow. I love bitchy catfights. Watch out LN, not everyone like brats like you.

Rumours said it that our indian prefect DS is in love with indian bitch PN? What if its vice versa? If it is, imagine if they're together. I would imagine DS being one of her little slave for that over-controlling wannabe. Awwww, too bad for him then.

Just the way I always like it, short and sweet.
In, my oppinion, I don't really like the name initials things.
What do you say? I pity some of you whose brains are quite slow and unable to intrepet these initials.
It won't be so fun anymore would it?

I think i'll meet most of you at LOUD '09.
Tata little kids.
See you there.

You know you love me,
xoxo,
DJ Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment