Tuesday, July 28, 2009

#4 lonely boy, lonely again?

Missed me again?
Don't be cause I'm here.

How is that slutty CC? Its heard that she's juggling boys now. From that bad ass LK that she dated and broke up after, I don't know 2-3 weeks of dating? and with this form 4 guy ER? Don't make a love triangle dear. Everyone hates that, bitch. I really wonder they really want you? Or they just want you cause your really, hmmm, I'm not sure, SLUTTY? Goodluck with both guys. We'll see what happens next.

Is it me? Or is BT is really going to get in trouble soon. And again like CC, juggling boys from LT to BW. Awww, I feel kinda bad to you 2 guys, now knowing what a bad ass girl she is. Well, she can't have both can she?

How LR and RT? They were seen lovey dovey for a couple weeks now. Can RT accept him back after what he did? Were there any other guys in between the break up? I heard that there was. Pity LR, the girlfriend wasn't that trustable is she?

Well, LOUD was great wasn't it? A lot of things happened there.

You know you love me,
xoxo,
DJ Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment