Thursday, August 6, 2009

#5 I'm not murdered

I'm not dead, just busy.
Every girl have their busy times don't they?
I know every each of all of you missed me.
If not why bother asking me for update?
Don't be shy, I know you love me.

The last time I check, FC and NE were deeply in love. They were very close to get together aren't they? I think something happened and he got dumped? Well, its hurtful but true. Not sure when, how and why but yes he got dumped alright. Pity that guy. He can be friends with LK now. Lonely boys. Maybe they can start a new Lonely Boys Association, I think quite a few will join it.

I really wonder how's AK and JL relationship is right now. After that little 'incident', I haven't actually heard any news about them. Hmmmm. Why is that? No sparks without getting physical? Awwww.

All my claps and compliments goes to you S-A. With all the messages in the c-box, it actually proved that everyone hates you. Don't you feel a little bit of humility when you reply back to those messages, defending yourself? I really wonder how you feel. You could even write a book one day and tell the whole world, how its like being hated.

And don't tell me I should write that book, cause I know all of you love me.


xoxo,
you know you love me,
DJ Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment